- Get to Know Us
- What's Happening?
- We Believe
- Special Needs Ministry
- Contact Us
Do Not Attend…
• If you have any concerns
• High-risk individuals with predisposed health conditions, we strongly recommend you remain at home and watch our online service.
• Any person who has had any contact with known COVID-19 confirmed cases or who has flu symptoms or fever should stay home and self-quarantine.
ATTEND - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK
Precautionary Coronavirus Liability Release
We understand that by entering the building of gateway:61, that gateway:61, it's staff, and congregants cannot be held liable for unintentional exposure to a virus or any other contagion or harm due to COVID-19.
• We encourage you, if possible, to perform temperature checks at home prior to attending the service.
• It would be very helpful if everyone could bring your own hand sanitizer. Even though we will have hand sanitizer available, we encourage you to bring some as well. (If you would like to donate hand sanitizer, wipes, and Lysol to help us have more than enough, that would be great, too!)
• We ask everyone to maintain six feet of social distancing as you move in and out of the building.
• The balcony and overflow area will be open to help maintain social distancing.
• Families can and should sit together, but there must be at least six feet between you and the next family or individual sitting on your particular row. We'll stream the service via FB Live in the Small Chapel for families concerned that their little ones may not be able to sit still in the main sanctuary.
• We encourage everyone to wash or sanitize hands upon entering and after any interaction with others.
• Doors may be propped open or held open to prevent the need for congregants to touch doors while entering and exiting the church or sanctuary, weather permitting.
• If you choose, you may wear masks and/or gloves.
• Please use giving boxes and online giving.
• No handshakes, fist bumps or hugs for the first few weeks.
• We will keep areas as clear and open as possible.
• We use only pre-packaged communion. Please pick up your own package.
• We will not have any coffee/food service for at least the first few weeks.
• There will be NO nursery or children’s Ministry provided for at least the first few weeks to give us time to ramp up with staffing and procedures to be able to minister safely and effectively.
• In addition to our paid cleaning staff, church staff will also clean before and after service by wiping down all tables, chairs, door knobs, handles, crash bars, all equipment, etc.
• Please do not use water fountains.